An updated Sentinel 150 Sliding Glass Door is now out on the market. CGI spent several months improving the design and functionality of this aluminum-frame, impact-resistant sliding glass door product. On March 8th, 2013, CGI announced the availability of this door.
The improved door has the following new features:
- Concealed installation screws in the track
- Updated two-point lock
- Improved fixed panel clips
- A redesigned door stop
The Sentinel 150 Sliding Glass Door includes the following standard features:
- Tandem stainless steel rollers with precision bearings in a stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel fasteners for durability
- A 4-3/4” deep frame on a two-track (for retrofit), and a 6” deep frame on a three-track
- Class I anodized sill track ◦A heavy-duty extruded screen frame built with SuperView fiberglass mesh, making it tougher than many door panels
- Exterior keyed security lock
- White and bronze ESP aluminum finishes
- Nine glass colors and multiple glass options, including energy-efficient, low-e and insulated options
For additional information or to obtain a job-specific quote, please contact Astor Windows and Doors via phone at (305) 328-9138 or by email at email@example.com. Astor Windows is an authorized dealer for CGI Windows.